Face, Human and Car Detection Alarm
The Intelligent Hybrid Video Recorder will record in up to 5MP quality, capture faces from any connected Analog Camera to it and save potential tread to the device PlayBack base. HVR will help you easy and fast find potential needed files by Face Search Playback. As well, human and car detection functions, which included to this system, will help you minimize wrong alarm alerts and detect human movement during the recording time of HVR in Smart Search of Playback. It will make your search faster and better, as it work much more accurate, then regular Motion detection alarm, which detect everything including, changing of light, snow, fog, trees, birds and all other potential not important movements.
8ch Analog AI Hybrid Video Recorder Overview
AI 6 in 1 XVI/AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS/IP Hybrid Video Recorder SA-DVR1-8/4S has the 4K resolution, light in use. It has 8 BNC ports to connect to it 8 - AHD, TVI, CVI or CVBS Surveillance Cameras(analog) up to 5MP resolution. If you have any analog cameras (TVL, 1MP, 2MP, 4MP, 5MP) and want to add some IP, it has possibility connect to it, 8 - Analog and 4 - IP 5MP cameras at the same time, by simply change HVR's Mode (LOCAL 8 + 4 IP). As well, it build-in with opportunity connect to it up to 16 IP Cameras 1080P or 8 in 5MP resolution (IN FULL IP HVR MODE). The Video Recorder will help you save your time with programming and adding our IP cameras, it has auto searching for IP cameras in the local network, adding it and configure it direct from HVR. Hybrid 6 in 1 DVR, also has VGA(up to 1080P) and HDMI( up to 4K) exits for monitor or TV and can be build-in with Hard Drive up to 14TB.
Support Cloud and Network Login by Computer or Phone
The model can be accessible from the local network or/and the Internet, possibility reproduce live video streams and recorded files by Mobile Phones, Tablets, Android-TVs, Computers, which are permitted to access it. With our HVR you have the opportunity connect to the device by local, Cloud, Mobile App, Internet Explorer, Client Management System and VMS. Mobile App will help you check life video and as well all recorded files on your HVR from everywhere. Even, if you decide to go for vacation or stack in traffic, or on work. Mobile phone application can give you alarm of any human or face detection and as well show it directly on your phone(for this option you have to register cloud account under App and activate this future on the HVR and App). As well the App has possibility watch life stream in HD or SD quality of your property by Mobile phone or tablet, basic programing your cameras on it and make some small changes.
Support Human and Face detection functions, it works as with old Analog cameras same as with new one.
Extra modes Analog and IP:
- Encode: 8ch 5MP with 8fps;
- Decode: 8ch 5MP with 8fps;
- Preview: 8ch 5MP with 12fps;
Hybrid: 8ch 5MP(analog) + 4ch 5MP IP(network);
Codec: H.265AI / H.265X / H.265+ (compatible H.265/H.264)
PlayBack: 8/2 ch;
- Compression: G.711a;
- Intercom: Support;
- Record mode: Manual, Alarm, Motion detection, Timing;
- Inquire mode: Inquire by Time / Calendar / Event / Channel;
- Artificial Intelligence(AI): Face, Human, Car detections;
- Storage: HDD Storage, Network Storage;
- Backup: Network, USB, SATA;
- Video input: 8*BNC (Support Coaxitron);
- HDMI output: 1*HDMI (MAX:4K);
- VGA output: 1*VGA (MAX:1080P);
- Audio I/O: 1/1;
- Ethernet port: 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet port, RJ45 port;
- USB Port: 2*USB2.0 ports;
- HDD: 1*SATA interface (Up to 14TB);
- Temperature: 0C - + 55C;
- Humidity: 10% -90% RH;
- Power supply: 12V/2A;
- Product dimensions: 255mm*236mm*45mm;
- Box dimensions: 340mm*275mm*95mm;
- Product weight: 1.2kg;
- Box weight: 1.65kg
How to quick programming our DVR?
1. How to open Startup Wizard to start quick programming your DVR?For this, you will help the Startup Wizard. It automatically comes on monitor, when you turning HVR ON or restarting it. Also you can open it manual, by right button menu of the mouse, please press on the main screen(where you can watch in life all your cameras), there is the second item, it is button to open Startup Wizard. To start programming it press NEXT to open the second page.
2. Second page - Time and Language Configuration. First, please choose your Time Zone, for example, Eastern Time (Canada and US): UTC-05:00, then set-up the time, so all your cameras and DVR follow right time for life streams and PlayBack. As well here you can change language if you like.
3. Third page - Network Test.Here you can configure and test your Network settings, to have possibility use the mobile app on your smartphone to view your cameras by mobile app and have an opportunity connect to your DVR by Internet Explorer, CMS or VMS. First, please check, if you connect network cable to your DVR properly, Network interface on the HVR will show you LED light, solid green and blinking orange. Then check if the Network test pass thru, it should be connected automatically as HVR use DHCP by default. Or you can set up it manual by press button Network on same page. If you would like use CMS and/or Internet browser also, better setup network settings manual by fill any free IP in your network and give to it Gateway and DNS server of your Router.
3(a). IP channel configuration This menu, you will see only if you have mode activated, which support to connect IP cameras to HVR. There you can found and add your IP cameras by Onvif or Netip(if you use our ip cameras), as well Encode it, change IP for our cameras, if need and much more.
4. Install Mobile App There you will need scan QR code and download the mobile app from App Store(iPhone) or if you using Android phone from Google Play. If you don't know how to use scan code(QR) please find this mobile app on your phone's Store: XMEye. Then, when you download and install the App on your phone.
5. Add Device to the App First, find downloaded mobile App in your phone and open it, find the link "Register" please press it. there you can register your account in the cloud to have the opportunity connect to your DVR by the same account from different phones. At the next menu choose "Register", then fill your true email address (because the app will ask you the code, which it will send on your e-mail box) and press next. Please go to your e-mail box and find there the letter, It can be on the "Spam", copy code and fill it to the form of the app and press next. Fill the form and press Register. Now you registered your login and password and you can go to the app by Login to your account. Next step, when you already inside press "+" on the right top corner of your screen, you will see the menu, which you need to fill to add your DVR to the mobile app. In the opened menu, please give any name, which you like for your Device(DVR) for example "Home", after app will show you it by this name on the Device list. The second field you will need press picture of QR code, which locates at the end of the field, now you can scan code by your phone from the monitor to which was connected DVR. Now you ready to watch your cameras by mobile phone, please press OK. Restart the app, if you didn't find added DVR at the Device List.
How to find IP Cameras?If you can't see your IP Cameras on the DVR(HVR, NVR), first at all please check in your Video Recorder under right Mode. As well, you can check, if you connect all your IP cameras to the PoE switch and set it up by "quick set" on the HVR. Find out, if your Router can see IP cameras and Video Recorder, check the cables to it. If all is good, you might use IP cameras, which DVR(NVR, HVR) can't find automatically, don't worry, we can set it up it manual. Now, we need to find, which IP cameras you connect to it and their IP addresses, it might be working by ONVIF protocol and you should put those cameras at the same network, where is your DVR(NVR, HVR), for this you might need special help of the our specialist and we can help you even if you didn't buy our cameras. Please, contact us.
How to change the Mode for HVR?
Want to Connect Only Analog Cameras (AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS) to the HVR Before changing the mode for analog cameras, be sure you connect all cameras to the DVR and it powering too. Then go on the main screen of your DVR(Desktop), Press right button of your mouse, at the opened menu, choose first one - "Main Menu", then you will see categories, you will need to choose "System", find there "Digital' and open it, after this press on the icon - "Channel Type". It will open a new window, where you can choose type of the mode, which going to work with your analog cameras, it is going to be category "Local", tick the right mode, it should be first one 8ch 5MP(analog), then press OK, DVR will ask you restart it, do it, if it won't ask you, you might did not choose the mode and you need to go back and choose it again. When you will restart DVR all should work automatically.
Want to Connect Only IP Cameras to the HVR Before changing the mode for IP cameras, be sure you connect all IP cameras to the DVR by PoE switch, which will network and power by single ethernet cable your IP Cameras. Then go on the main screen of your DVR(Desktop), Press right button of your mouse, at the opened menu, choose first one - "Main Menu", then you will see categories, you will need to choose "System", find there "Digital' and open it, after this press on the icon - "Channel Type". It will open a new window, where you can choose type of the mode, which going to work with your IP cameras, it is going to be category "IP", tick the right mode 8ch IP 5MP or 16 IP 1080P. Then when you tick right Mode, please press OK, DVR will ask you restart it, do it. If it won't ask you might did not choose the mode and you need to go back and choose it again. When you will restart DVR all should work automatically.
Want to Connect Analog + IP cameras to the HVR Before changing the mode, be sure you connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch, which connected to the HVR. As well, connect to the power and Signal ports from the Analog Cameras direct to the HVR back panel. Then go on the main screen of your DVR(Desktop), Press right button of your mouse, at the opened menu, choose first one - "Main Menu", then you will see categories, you will need to choose "System", find there "Digital' and open it, after this press on the icon - "Channel Type". It will open a new window, where you can choose right mode, so look for that one, which has 8 - Local and 4 IP in 5MP. Then, when you tick right Mode, please press OK, DVR will ask you restart it, do it. If it won't ask, you might did not choose the mode and you will need to go back and choose it again. When you will restart DVR all should work automatically.
If you will have any problem to connect or programming our DVR, please contact us, we will be happy to help you.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR EQUIPMENT!